In all businesses, no matter what type, the most common activity we all engage in is negotiation (informal and formal). How successfully we do that is the primary factor that determines the quality of every interaction and thus our success and influence.
Managing staff, managers, suppliers and of course clients is something we are doing all day, everyday and most of us simply just do what we do by habit or in reaction to what comes our way.
Allan Parker, one of Australia’s best known Professional Negotiators and Negotiation Trainers/Educators will be delivering an introductory session on how to turn negotiations simply into your greatest business asset.
Allan’s presentation will covered:
- The 5 key elements to successful negotiations
- How to quickly and easily create rapport, influence thinking, calm emotions, build cooperation and present compelling propositions that make it easy to say “yes”.
You will walk away with:
- A clear and reliable framework that keeps things on track
- A check list of the 10 must does to produce a smooth flowing process that produces “MORE FOR ALL”
- 5 simple skills
- Quieten the inner mind chatter
- Listen for opportunities
- Asking questions to stimulate thinking, reduce emotions, generate innovative options and gain agreement
- Move from problem to needs and options smoothly
- Build rapport and relationships even with the tough and difficult ones
This will be 50 minutes that will lift your game, build cooperation and amaze you in how much difference you CAN make in every interaction, every day (even at home).
For more information click here go to http://coffschamber.com.au/event/coffs-chamber-business-breakfast/ or to Book you place call 02 6651 4101
Not to be missed.