Earlier this week I participated in a Webinar hosted by the NSW Business Chamber. The presenter was Hardeep Grin from ‘Know Your Business’ and the topic was Know your value proposition – Mastering business introduction.
At the end of the webinar there were 8 tips for your business that I thought I would share;
- Get to know the business/customer first, before you take their money
- People will remember the value and not necessarily your name
- Expect opportunity through introducing yourself
- Always improve on your business presentation
- Eliminate your comfort zones
- Make every call lead to an outcome
- If you want growth, make sure you can handle it
- Call your best customer and ask them Why they do business with you. Replicate why
These are great tips and I am sure each of us has one we could work on straight away . . . Mine is eliminate my comfort zone. What is yours?