They say lightning never strikes the same place twice but now it has!
Well here we are – the rare opportunity that allows you to re-invent part of your business and have someone else pay for it, is here again.
The NSW Government has announced Round 2 Recovery Grants to help Small Business reopen in a post COVID world. A $3,000 grant can be used to fund the following types of services:
• Financial, legal or other professional advice to support business sustainability and diversification
• Strategic planning, financial counselling or business coaching aligned to business development and diversification
• Building the business through marketing and communications activities such as content development [web pages, mobile apps, visual and audio media]
• Digital/technological strategy development
• Digital training or re-training to adapt to new business models
• Capital costs associated with meeting COVID-19 SAFE requirements
Don’t delay – it is highly likely this grant will be oversubscribed like the first round.
The Application widow is only 6 weeks. My recommendation is to start working on your application NOW as you will need quotes from service providers, so that you are ready to apply as soon as they open applications on July 1. Get your JobKeeper Proof (you may need a letter from your Accountant or a JobKeeper payment statement), your Grant Plan and quotes lined up in advance.
If you think this grant can help you but you’re not sure where to start with the application, or if you need a quote for some business advice email us now at email@example.com or give us a call on 02 66580775.
PS: We have been swamped with requests for the previous grant round at the last minute, which was challenging. If you think you would like to spend some or all of your $3K on some Business Advice, Planning and/or Training then please contact me sooner rather than later.