Stretching beyond your comfort zone is one thing; being harsh on yourself is another. Not understanding the difference between the two hinders your potential as well as your relationships. Below is an info graphic with 12 simple and inspiring ideas from Anna Vital. Learning how to be kinder to yourself starts with stopping being hard on yourself.
Her 12 powerful tips on How to be Kinder to yourself:
- Your mistakes are part of your learning. Embrace resilience in the face of failure.
- Don’t compare yourself to others because you aren’t them. You’re you, so accept yourself for who you are, faults and all.
- There is no right way to do anything. Don’t limit your thinking – there’s no right way to do the wrong thing, and no wrong way to do something right!
- Stand up for what you believe, even if it’s unpopular. Make everyone understand your big, crazy ideas. Passion makes a big difference to driving change.
- Learn from people who criticise you. Let criticism inspire you not let you down.
- Accept your weaknesses as your “features”. You aren’t good at everything you do, but nobody else is, either!
- Look at your past as an adventurous biography. Your past isn’t your identity and does not dictate your destiny.
- Don’t underestimate your talent until you apply it 100 times. Are you applying and practising your natural talents?
- Every single problem you have is not unique. Put your problems in perspective and solve them faster.
- Intelligence is relative, self-esteem is not. Stay positive, forget about being perfect, and always keep improving yourself.
- Express your anger in a creative way. Feel your anger, express it wisely, and learn from it.
- Surround yourself with people who want you to succeed. Have people you trust and can rely on. They will make you happier and feel better about your.
The good news is that we can train and rewire our brains to be kinder to ourselves.
PS: Whenever you’re ready . . . here are 4 ways we can help you grow your business:
1. Join the Business By Design HUB & connect with other businesses who are scaling too. It’s our private Facebook community where we share the latest insights, business tips and ask questions about business. — Join now by just Clicking Here.
2. Download The Profit Booster Hacks for business. These 12 simple strategies guarantee more profit in your business without having to find any new customers! – just Click Here …….it’s free
3. Join our Business Leaders Program. There are 4 key elements to the program that guarantees success; Coaching & Training / Workshops / an Online Support portal and scores of tools / An active Peer-To-Peer Network of clients helping each other. To find out more – Click Here
4. Work with me and my team privately. If you’d like to work directly with me and my team to take your profit from 6 figures to 7 figures and beyond … just reply to this message and put “Private” in the subject line… tell me a little about your business and what you’d like to achieve together, and I’ll get you all the details!
Now it is time to start living all 12 steps.