How often does your business get professional development funding?
At Business By Design we recognise that each farming business is unique. Ultimately your professional development needs to be designed and tailored to your specific requirements. That is why we know you will be interested in this new opportunity to increase your professional development and get funding to do it.
The NSW Government has allocated $45 million dollars to support farm business to grow their business through approved courses under the ‘Farm Business Skills Professional Development Program’. Business By Design has our two most popular farm business development programs pre-approved by the NSW Rural Assistance Authority.
Perfect for the farming business wanting to lift production, mitigate risks and build a solid future in agribusiness. Our coaching program will achieve;
- – a lift in net profits of 10%
- – identification and mitigation of the 3 most critical risks to your farming enterprise
- – a written strategic business development plan
- – improvement in business decision making and rate of progress
- – a comprehensive drought management policy
- – benchmark business performance against industry best practice
- – increase your business and people management skills
- – increase your business management skills
- – explore business growth opportunities
Designed to give farming families peace of mind and direction for the future. Our coaching is tailored for businesses looking to transition between generations. We understand the dynamics of farming families and the planning that is required to ensure your family remains the stewards of your farming enterprise. Our coaching program will achieve:
- – vision & goal setting for all family members
- – roles and responsibilities agreed in regard to leadership, management and ownership
- – liaison with advisers including legal and financial professionals
- – documented succession plan for all stakeholders and the business
- – ongoing coaching for successful implementation of the agreed plans
- – traffic light assessment of plans and progress
Both courses are delivered over a 12 month period through a combination of face to face workshops and online coaching ensuring your business gets the specific training and advice it needs. Sean Martyn our leading business coach has been advising, coaching and mentoring agribusiness owners and managers for over 25 years.
ABOUT OUR AGRIBUSINESS SOLUTIONS
More information on the government funding and the application forms can be found at the NSW Rural Assistance Authority website, simply click the button below.
NSW RURAL ASSISTANCE AUTHORITY WEBSITE
If your business is interested in applying for this opportunity, or you would like to know more, why not contact me to discuss your needs and plans for your business. I encourage you to seriously consider this opportunity whilst it lasts.